Building Conscious and Effective Teams – blended learning training
November 9 @ 15:00 – November 23 @ 18:00 CET€240 – €280
Dates: 9-23 November, including 3 live online sessions on 9, 16 and 23 of November
Time: 3-6pm CET
Are you leading a project team in the educational, social or cultural field? Are you exploring how to build effective and healthy team work? Are you in search of ways to help everybody in your team unfold their potential?
In this blended learning training you will learn how to build a more conscious, committed and effective team based on Daniel H. Pink’s theory of motivation and Situational Leadership Model by Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard. You will dive into analysis of your teammates’ personalities and learn how to get to know them better, and explore basic principles and good models for team set-ups to improve your team work. You will get equipped with concrete tools for improving your team infrastructure by diving into task monitoring and team routines, and learn how to introduce SCRUM philosophy into your daily routine.
Join this training to learn from the practices of an experienced team leader and practitioner in the civil society, cultural and educational sector, and to connect and exchange with other peers.
This training covers:
- overview about models and tools helping understand better your teammates’ profiles, strengths, areas of development and the most effective ways to interact
- overview of the models for delegating in a right way for painless execution and monitoring of tasks
- examples on how to adapt SCRUM philosophy and mechanics in educational, social and cultural sectors
- overview of IT infrastructure for your team wiki, management and communication with emphasis on task-management and focus on the Notion software
- practical work on cases with practitioners
You will experience:
- a good balance between theory and practice delivered in 3 three-hour-long online sessions via Zoom
- self-directed learning with readings and small group work in between the sessions (around 2 hours after each session)
- interactive online sessions implemented by experienced facilitators
- a learning community, with opportunities to exchange ideas and gain feedback from other participants
- purpose-driven and process-oriented training design
This training is for you if:
- you are currently a team leader in the non-profit, social, educational or cultural field
- you are a team member wishing to develop your leadership skills and foster bottom-up approach in your team
- you would like to build an effective and committed team around you
This training is implemented in cooperation with proto produkciia agency.
Roman Dyma is the Chief Operations Officer at Agency proto produkciia, a Global Shaper at Global Shapers Community by World Economic Forum and alumnus of AIESEC, with experience of leading over 30 teams in the civil society, cultural and educational sector. Previously he worked on developing a community of small and medium enterprises owners and managing urban projects. His professional interests are business process management, organizational development, team management, community management, educational and cultural products’ execution, and volunteer management. Roman is also passionate about urban studies and urban development processes, conscious meditation practices and is practising parkour in his free time.
Registration will be open until the last place is filled. The group will be small to ensure a good quality of learning.
In case the minimum number of 10 participants is not reached, horizontal school reserves the right to cancel the training. In such case the participation fees will be fully reimbursed. For more details, please check our Terms and Conditions.