ONLINE FACILITATION – blended learning training
June 17 @ 15:00 – June 29 @ 18:00 CEST€290 – €350
Dates: 17-29 June including four live sessions on: 17, 22, 24 & 29 June
Time: 3-6pm CET
In 2020 big shifts happened from a reality in which we used to plan ahead, to a faster changing and less predictable reality marked by uncertainties. Rather than stopping before challenges and obstacles, “the new normal” made us look more into the vast possibilities of working digitally. Most of us are still in the process of exploring, adapting or deepening our new practices.
Online facilitation has become one of the skills essential for overcoming the challenges of working digitally. It enables group processes of co-creation, learning and creativity in a digital space, by creating an enjoyable, inclusive and interactive setting.
This 10-day blended learning training, combining four live sessions with asynchronous group work and readings, is for all those of you who want to explore how to facilitate interactive workshops, or already have been facilitating online and are looking for inspiration, exchange, new tools and tricks. Through peer-to-peer learning you will connect and exchange with other facilitators and education practitioners on an international level.
Join us and bring your online facilitation skills to the next level!
This training covers
- how to design interactive and inclusive online workshops
- what (not) to do while facilitating sessions online
- digital learning environments, life hacks, tools and methods to make your online facilitation more effective and enjoyable
- how to avoid online fatigue
- access to a community of education practitioners working in diverse settings
- a good balance between theory and practice delivered in four three-hour-long online sessions via Zoom
- self-directed learning with readings and group work in between the sessions
- interactive online sessions by experienced facilitators
- inputs as well as space for peer-to-peer exchange
- a learning community, with opportunities to exchange ideas and gain feedback from other participants
- a purpose-driven and process-oriented training design
This training fits to you if
- you are facilitating online sessions and need new ideas for involvement of participants
- you are planning to facilitate online in the future and are looking for guidance
- you need orientation to the technologies you can use in online facilitation
- you want to connect with other facilitators, project managers and educators to exchange and learn from each other