Stages and crises of an organization
June 15 @ 15:00 – 18:00 CEST€45 – €60
Date: 15 June
Time: 3-6pm CET
Are you running an organization and you feel like it’s a living system according to its own – unknown to you – laws? Do you feel like there are some patterns that are constantly repeating in any organization you’ve been involved in while it’s growing? Do you want to get a quick understanding of the classical stages and crises in the development of each organization so that you can be better equipped for the future?
Good that we’ve found each other. Join our online session and get a concentrated overview about the organization cycles models accompanied with practical cases and interactive facilitation.
This training covers:
- overview about two models organizational live circle / phases of an organization
- reflection about your internal images / mental models of an organization
- work on practical exercises together with other practitioners
You will experience:
- a good balance between theory and practice delivered in a three-hour-long online session via Zoom
- recommendations to read and to watch after the session
- a learning community, with opportunities to exchange ideas and gain feedback from other participants
This training fits you if:
- you’re steering a young or more experienced organization which is in current need for the next step
- you’re facilitating strategic sessions for organizations and would like to expand your toolbox of models and methods
- you’re a curious researcher of diverse organizational structures and social innovations being on the search for new learning communities and insights
Co-founder of Insha Osvita, co-developer of horizontal school in MitOst, co-founder of social enterprises Khata-Maysternya and INSHI agency, social investor at Urban Space 500, co-founder of gallery Asortymentna kimnata. She has studied organizational development in TU Kaiserslautern. Professional interests are facilitation, organizational development, non-formal education and educational products, cultural management, visual art and music. Co-author of several publications and handbooks for facilitation and project management.
Registration will be open until the last place is filled. The group will be small to ensure a good quality of learning.
In case the minimum number of 10 participants is not reached, horizontal school reserves the right to cancel the training. In such case the participation fees will be fully reimbursed. For more details, please check our Terms and Conditions.